Our Chain Accounts Department focuses on providing excellent service to ensure franchise companies that Russell Hendrix is well equipped to be their main supplier of equipment and supplies. Our knowledge of the industry and dedication has had proven success with chain accounts across North America. In addition to meeting deadlines and complete deliveries to new openings, our value added services provides franchisees with the support they will require well after opening day.
- Each franchise has a dedicated support person who is trained to handle inquiries and orders from specific chains.
- When possible, these individuals spend time on location with a franchisee in order to gain hands-on experience with the products specific to that chain.
- For each franchise Russell Hendrix creates a dedicated webstore with online pricing, catalogues, order sheets, service contacts, warranty information, equipment guides, equipment manuals, and training videos.
- Each franchisee receives a unique account on the Russell Hendrix website. From this account they can and place their orders online. On our website each franchisee also has access to all the manuals, order sheets, catalogues, training videos, etc. specific to their franchise.
Maintenance & Training:
- Russell Hendrix provides detailed product specification books for each piece of equipment purchased.
- Franchise specific maintenance manuals outline usage and care instructions for all equipment.
- We can arrange for training sessions from factory trained service technicians and several pieces of equipment are accompanied by training videos that outline proper use and maintenance guidelines.
- With each shipment, a report is sent to the customer that includes: specific shipping information, the date that the goods left, when they are anticipated to arrive, and any special delivery requirements.
- Monthly velocity reports are available to the franchise’s head office in order for them to understand what franchisees are purchasing.
- Reports help us monitor inventory levels and ensure that each franchise has the optimal level of stock for their usage.